THINGS TO REMEMBER THAT MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE.
- When sizing up a suspect, remember that clothes can be removed, hair can be changed, but birthmarks and tattoos are always permanent.”
- When confronted do not go to your own car which would allow the perp to track you down by your license plate. Raise a ruckus instead to alert people around you.
- Never sit with or turn your back to the door. (Even gamblers know this one.)
- When things get dicey, mace is meant to be in your hand, not in your purse where it would be totally useless if not reached quickly enough.
- Order drinks that come in bottles because they are harder to drug.
- Nothing good comes after 11pm.
- Never jog before 8am.
- If you suspect a car is following you, take four right turns. When you take four right turns you essentially just drove in a complete circle, so if someone is actually going to somewhere and not following you, they wouldn’t be making circles.
- Know where you are at all times, and know your surroundings.